This was a play area inside the mall we walked to- this was a second floor outdoor area- Ben played in this "sandbox"- I think it was buckwheat? and jumped in the bounce house. It was about $1.50 to play in each.
Across the way was a baby massage shop which I could not get a picture of- this was something I had never seen before but it was literally babies and toddlers getting all manner of massages- pretty interesting. Below are some latest fashions- note the quilted overalls and the split pants.
Below is the "sidewalk" that is actually like a road just for scooters, and anyone like us who needs to risk their life to walk somewhere.
When we came back to our room we saw cribs waiting outside the rooms of the other families arriving today...
Ben's special gift I had been saving to give him today was the Mack Truck from Disney Cars- I gave it to him this morning and laughed he was so happy- in fact, 10 minutes into playing with it he said, "Mommy, I'm so happy!" When we were at the mall, we came across some not quite authentic mack trucks with Sally and Bernolli inside. As I was already having images of the boys fighting over Ben's new truck, Ben (and Evan) also scored two additional mack trucks. This is all the packaging it came in.
1 comment:
I hope all is well :-) looking forward to pictures of your boys together!
Post a Comment