Our new son, well, he isn't found of anything that restrains him, unless of course, he wants to be, like in relaxing stroller rides. Our two hour long flight to GZ included him screaming through about 30 minutes of it--- extrapolate to a 15 hour flight and that makes -- about 4 hours of screaming? I thought I was being a worrywart when Tom said to me today, "Ok, so let's just face the facts- this flight is going to suck. So let's make a pact to not worry about anyone on the plane but ourselves."
OK, when TOM CHLEBEK says something like this, you know you are in trouble.
Apparently the planes keeps flying regardless of screaming children. So, see you in Chicago!
A few pics I missed:
First ice cream
Making mom a coffee
First time playing in buckwheat- he liked it.
No, I don't want him forever!!
On our way to Evan
Funny boys selfie
Glimpses of love..







1 comment:
Good luck! And yes, I think the lanes just keep flying :-)
Post a Comment