Monday, January 14, 2013

And he's off!!

This Sunday we went to visit Tom's Babcia, and Ben surprised me by walking the length of her house without so much as a pause.  We then went to my parent's house, and he was just walking everywhere.  So it was not TOO much of a surprise today when Ben REALLY took off walking: 

And he was thrilled!


He just walked and laughed, laughed and babbled as around the flat he went...


And he's off!!


He finally took a break to explore the bathroom further...


including flushing the toilet repeatedly...sorry dad....

Also on January 14, 2012:

We went grocery shopping...

Why does my milk have to stay in the fridge?

And later on, we made homemade graham crackers!!!

That's it folks!!



3 comments:

kelly said...

So cute!! I love those smiles =) !!!

Jennifer A. said...

I love to see his smiling face and how he is exploring his new world!!

Heidi said...

Way to go Ben! I too love his sweet, smiley face!