Oh my, he is absolutely adorable!!! I just love the meaning of his Chinese name and I love the name you are giving him. I am so excited for you!!! Thank you for sharing his adorable picture with us.
Awwww! He needs a hug! What a sweet face. How great to keep his name as a middle name. Sooooo happy for you! I bet the weekend will be filled with telling people and getting even more excited!
So adorable!! I am completely thrilled for you both! And love those baby cheeks- don't you just want to hold them in your hands?! lol He will be a very, very loved little boy and you will both be fabulous parents!
8 comments:
Oh my, he is absolutely adorable!!! I just love the meaning of his Chinese name and I love the name you are giving him. I am so excited for you!!! Thank you for sharing his adorable picture with us.
Awwww! He needs a hug! What a sweet face. How great to keep his name as a middle name. Sooooo happy for you! I bet the weekend will be filled with telling people and getting even more excited!
So cute!! So excited for you two!!!
So Very Very Happy for you all !!
So precious! Congratulations, and I love the name :)I Beyond thrilled for you!
So adorable!! I am completely thrilled for you both! And love those baby cheeks- don't you just want to hold them in your hands?! lol He will be a very, very loved little boy and you will both be fabulous parents!
Absolutely adorable!! He looks perfect!! Congrats again!
Love it Love it Love it!! Those toes are too adorable. I agree with Jennifer A. He needs a hug from Mommy and Daddy! God Bless.
Post a Comment